Waukee Towne Center
A destination for the whole family – Waukee Towne Center is a 62 acre uniquely planned center including trending shops, food, drink, entertainment and an atmosphere that creates a great experience for all.
- Top quality restaurants on lake featuring fountain and surrounding bike path connecting to the regional trail system
- Winter ice skating rink / summer game area, playground, active water features and amphitheater
- Highest traffic count intersection of Hickman and Alice’s Rd with over 35,000 vehicles per day projected by City of Waukee on new 6 lane Alice’s Rd in front of Waukee Towne Center and existing 25,000+ on Hickman currently.
- Conveniently located on traffic pattern of metro commuters with new I-80 interchange on Alice’s Rd / Grand Prairie Parkway
- Average Income 10 minute drive time of $126,000
- Target anchor retailer construction beginning spring 2023.