Stonegate Village Center
Located at the intersections of West Avenue and US61 / Roosevelt Avenue, Stonegate Village is located at one of the busiest intersections in Southeastern Iowa. The majority of rooftops of the community are focused directly to the east and the communities largest employer base is located just to our west. Additionally the largest pull area for Burlington is from the south on US61.
- Stonegate Village Center and Stonegate Crossing consist of 98 acres zoned commercial.
- Traffic counts over 17,000 vehicles per day along US61
- Located within one block from both the public and private high schools of the community
- New middle school recently opened just to the east.
- Strong track record of successful business performance by restaurants, banks, grocery outperforming other locations.